Part-time dog walkers + overnight sitters $17/hr + tips
DO YOU THROUGHLY ENJOY BEING AROUND ANIMALS, ESPECIALLY DOGS? DOES THE IDEA OF BEING AROUND HAPPY/EXCITED PUPS DURING THE DAY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE? If you said yes, and most definitely yes than you need to apply today!
Requirements for TFAW team members:
- You must LOVE dogs
- You must be communicative and honest
- You must have a good work ethic and positive attitude
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check
- You must have reliable, insured transportation (no exceptions)
- You must have a cell phone and internet access (daily)
- You must be available to commit to employment with Time for a Walk for a period of at least 6 months
MID-DAY DOG WALKERS-Immediate Hire for MULTIPLE established mid-day routes Mid-day walkers walk dogs on an individual client basis; up to two dogs at a time assuming those dogs walk well together (no pack walks/multiple dogs from different homes) Rate: Pay is based on per walk rate; average hourly rate is $17.00/hour PLUS TIPS Rate: Pay for substitute walkers average $19.00/hour for on call walks/work Hours: Monday-Friday; 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (must be available M-F and available during these hours as most mid-day walks occur during this time frame) Job responsibilities include walking dogs (M-F) on an individual basis, cleaning up after dogs and providing one on one attention that our clients value. Our walkers have the same schedule almost daily with occasional deviations. Again, for consideration please go to our website (http://www.timeforawalk.com/employment_app.html), fill out the application and explain why you think you'd be a good candidate for this position.