Thank your for your assistance.
Community Services Foundation is currently seeking Community Center Assistant Site Directors for several properties in the metropolitan Washington, DC.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to providing academic and recreational programming for teens and youth. Successful candidates will be organized, proficient in reporting and responsible for planning and directing all aspects of a community center’s programs and services.
Community Center Assistant Site Director responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conducting surveys to identify the needs of the community
• Developing recreational/ social programming and special events for youth and
• Promoting and facilitating new and existing programs for youth and teens
• Serving as a liaison with Partners who provide services from CSF’s referrals
• Training volunteers and summer interns at Center
• Preparing vouchers for transactions for the Center
• Other duties as assigned
The qualified candidates should have two years work experience in Recreation, Education or a degree in a related field developing and/or implementing recreational/social programs, preferably with some supervisory experience; or any equivalent combination of related education, training and experience.
Compensation - $10:00 - $12.00 /Hour
Employee Type: Part-Time
Industry: Not for Profit – Charitable; Social Services
Manages Others: Yes
Job Type: Nonprofit - Social Services