Go HERE to read the full job posting.
DC Dog Walks is always on the lookout for reliable, trustworthy, energetic and caring dog lovers to join the team as new midday dog walkers on Capitol Hill. It’s fun and fulfilling long term, but part time work.
Midday dog walking positions involve anywhere from 4-8 walks per day, so required availability is approximately between noon and 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday (depending on number of walks per day).
Requirements for all candidates include:
• Must be reliable and communicate well with others;
• Must have previous experience owning or caring for dogs;
• Must have excellent time management skills; and
• Must be physically fit and enjoy working outdoors, regardless of weather conditions.
To be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com with a brief explanation of:
• Why you would be a good fit for the position;
• The general neighborhood that you live in;
• Whether you are currently employed;
• What your midday availability is; and
• How long you would be able to commit to the position.
Please note that this IS an EMPLOYEE position, NOT an independent contractor (1099) position. All candidates must pass a background check prior to starting.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
|Click here to learn more about our advertising philosophy!|