Behold my handiness!
- Painted the bedroom and the bathroom
- Hung some shelves
- Replaced the bulbs in my ceiling fixture
- Replaced the exhaust cover in the bathroom
- Ordered some lightbulbs
- Replaced some light switch covers
- Moved the BBQ grill from the living room into the bedroom and then back into the living room (its a long story)
Okay, for a few minutes when I was having trouble changing the bulbs in my ceiling fixture I kinda sorta wished a man was around (just for moral support of course) but in the end I was able to change those light bulbs even if right now that ceiling fixture is hanging on with two screws, a hair pin, and a prayer.
Being a gentrifier means doing your own home improvement projects because all your money is going toward your mortgage and real estate taxes. ;)